deputy commissioner dc
Deputy Commissioners  

DC Sialkot Office Address – DCO Contact Number

DC Sialkot, DCO, or Deputy Commissioner is one of the most senior administrative officers. He is responsible for arranging coordination between all the offices and departments for efficient service delivery. If you are finding the contact number and address of DCO Sialkot, then you are in the right place. Deputy Commissioner Sialkot‘s office is located at Katchehry Road near katchehry Chowk, Opposite District Bar Association Sialkot, Punjab, and the contact number is 052 9250451-52.

DCO DC Sialkot Office Contact Number, Address

Contact Number: 052 9250451-52

Office Address: Katchehry Road near katchehry Chowk, Opposite District Bar Association Sialkot, Punjab

Website: NA

3 thoughts on “DC Sialkot Office Address – DCO Contact Number

  1. qasim

    i am from sialkot muhallah arazi yaqoob. i want to complain about our street. one home they are doing factory work in home at domestic place.i mean illegally. 5 6 worker come early in the the morning and thy start work underground in the house.and using domestic electricity. working on high stage.thy made a small factory in the house.even dont pay text. anyway just in short just come and see whats going on in that home. we people are disturbing to much. ward no 13. muhallah arazi yaqoob. house name mr khalid. near madina masjid. .
    plz you must visit in that domestic place and warn them that palce is not suitable for factory work. they block the street with worker bikes. in short thy are using home for factory in residential street.

  2. zulqarnain

    asalam u alaikum
    good day ,
    its Zulqarnain with u from tehsil sambrail ,village magho kama ,i have a complaint regarding illegal occupation of govt land in our village ,that land was used for sewerage water,but now peoples are covering & use it for their personel interest, we are pleased that u will offer us ur best support.


  3. Malik Suhail

    I have been trying to contact the DCO for 7 months, I am yet to receive a reply regarding property registry help.

    Or should I complain via MNA?

Leave A Comment