Aga Khan University Hospital Karachi Contact Number, Doctors
Aga Khan University Hospital is a state of the art hospital founded in 1985. This hospital is very famous for its Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Dermatologist, Child specialist, Neuro Surgeon, Ent Specialist, and Urologist. The aim of this hospital to become one of the best hospitals in Karachi. The address of this hospital is Aga Khan University Hospital, National Stadium Rd, Karachi. There are 598 best and qualified Doctors available 24/7. If you want to get an appointment with any doctor you need, you can just call on the given contact number 021-111 911 911. This hospital is very famous because of its services.
In short, we can say it is one of the best and top hospitals serving the people of Pakistan. No doubt, all available doctors are very humble but very competent in their field of specialties.
- AASMA NAZ (Trainee Speech Therapist Physiotherapy)
- ALIYA BEGUM (Associate Professor Gynecology)
- ASMA BILAL (Consultant Dermatology)
- ABDUL HAMEED (Trainee Physiotherapist Physiotherapy)
- ABID HUSSAIN (Consultant Pediatrics)
- ABDUL BAQI (Senior Instructor Cardiology)
- ABDUR REHMAN (Trainee Physiotherapist Physiotherapy)
- ALI BIN SARWAR (Associate Professor Pulmonology)
- ADNAN MIRZA (Senior Instructor Pediatric Neonatology)
- ADAN SHAIKH (Trainee Physiotherapist Physiotherapy)
- ANEELA DARBAR (Assistant Professor Neurosurgery))
- ASIM HAFIZ (Assistant Professor Radiation Oncology)
- AISHA SHEIKH (Consultant Endocrinology)
- AISHA SHEIKH (Consultant Obstetrics And Gynaecology)
- ASAD LATIF (Chair Anesthesia)
- NASIR ALI (Assistant Professor Radiation Oncology)
- AYSHA ALMAS (Associate Professor of Internal Medicine)
- ALI RAZA KHAN (Clinical Asst Professor & Sect… Nephrology)
- DR AMNA HAMID (Instructor Nephrology)
- ANOZIA SABIR (Trainee Physiotherapist Physiotherapy)
- AQSA GILL (Trainee Physiotherapist Physiotherapy)
- AMBAREEN KHAN (Assistant Professor OBs)
- ARSHIA JAVED (Senior Instructor Obstetrics And Gynaecology)
- ASHFAQ AHMED (Consultant Gastroenterology)
- ASMA AHMED (Assistant Professor Endocrinology)
- NADEEM ASLAM (Assistant Professor Paediatric Cardiology)
- AYLA FAISAL (Behavioral Coach Behavrioal Coach)
Aga Khan University Hospital Karachi Contact Details
Address: Aga Khan University Hospital, National Stadium Rd, Karachi.
Contact Number: 021-111 911 911, 021-34868040 021-3486 8041
Doctors on Board: 598.
Establish in: 1985.
The Aga Khan Hospital for Women and Children, Kharadar: 021-33100007, 021-32526315
The Aga Khan Hospital for Women Karimabad: 021-3682296-3, 021-33100006
Aga Khan Hospital for Women Garden: 021-33100005, 021-32256903
The Aga Khan Maternal and Child Care Centre (AKMCCC), Hyderabad: 022-2660071, 022-261 4173